August 8, 2009

Green Thumb


Oh well, out of boredom, I decided to venture into gardening. At first, I was a little hesitant to begin with it since I don't have really an amazing green thumb. Yeah, we have plants at home but I seldom take care of it as my sister was there to always look for them.

Yup,Its a new experience and I'm glad that my mom-in-law helped me into this. We went to a flower shop and she picked out the flowers that were good for a neophyte in gardening. She chose Roses of different colors and Petunias which I believed were amazing. I have been envisioning the outcome of my first garden.

After, I bought my gardening stuff, I readied myself to start my own little gardening. Under the heat of the sun, I started to plow and plow, I was unmindful of the time as i was really busy doing my stuff. After all the Roses were done, I started planting my Petunias and before I knew it, I was done and was happy to know that I did it.

After 2 weeks, my Roses were starting to perked up and so were my Petunias. Lovely, such a wonderful accomplishments.

0 comments: